Add Money To My Phone For Inmate Calls – Families and friends of inmates can use the ConnectNetwork.com website to manage their accounts. Friends and family can create and fund an AdvancePay prepaid phone account, and create, send and receive email messages (similar to e-mail) with inmates on the ConnectNetwork.com website.
1. To create your account, type www.connectnetwork.com in your web address bar, or click here
Add Money To My Phone For Inmate Calls
2. Once on this page, choose the option to register for a new account (users can log in with just their username and password – see Step 1 in “Use ConnectNetwork.com”).
How To Send Money To Inmates
4. On the account setup page, enter your information – it is very important that your first and last name match the name on your government-issued ID (driver’s license, etc.) as it will be used for official travel for security purposes Information may need to match. For example, if the name on your license is “Patricia” but you use the last name “Pat,” please use “Patricia” in the first name. Be sure to write down your User ID and Password, as this information is not included in any of the verification materials and will be required by you to log into the system each time you use it.
It is very important that you use a valid email address, as you will receive a confirmation email from this address after creating your account. You cannot use the account without your valid email address. If you don’t have an email account, here are free email account providers:
If you do not have access to an email account, please stop at this point and create one before continuing. Once you have an email account, fill out all the fields on the account setup page, and select “Next” to continue. If you do not fill in all the information, or one of the information does not have any mandatory requirements (character length, number inclusion, etc.), the red item will take priority and you will need to correct it. Read before proceeding. , Once the system accepts your entry, you will be taken to the facility setup page.
Co Doc Inmate Services Provided By Connectnetwork/gtl
5. On the Facility Settings page, select the facility status and click “Search”. This will bring up a list of tools. Check your device and click “Next”.
7. If you want to take advantage of your free drug card (it gives you discounts at 60,000 pharmacies), simply click the “Print Free Drug Card” link on the page to get your unique card and print it on your printer Click on If you ever need to reprint your card, you can also access it from the “Special Help” section of ConnectNetwork. These gift cards can be shared with family and friends who also want to receive the discount.
8. Make sure that all your details on the confirmation page are correct. You cannot change this information after pressing “Submit”, so be sure to complete the information. It is very important that your name and surname match your government-issued ID (driver’s license, etc.) as it may need to match official visitor information for security purposes.
If any of your information is incorrect, please click “Back” and correct the information. Also, be sure to write down your User ID and Password, as this information is not included in any of the verification materials.
America Fails People Like My Imprisoned Brother
Once you are sure that the information on the screen is correct and you have entered your username and password, click on the “Submit” button to create your account.
9. Now you will be taken to the confirmation page. It gives direction on the next steps to be taken. To access your account you will need to activate your account with the email provided in step 4.
10. Check the confirmation email – it may be in your inbox, or in the spam/junk folder of your email. To find it, first go to your inbox to find the email. If it’s not there, go to your spam folder and find it. The subject of the email should be “Network Connection Information”, and it should be addressed to [email protected]
11. In the email you will see a link “Activate Account” If you click on it, you will reach ConnectNetwork. Once there, you may log in to the Site using the User ID and password you created during the account setup process. If the link doesn’t work for you, you can copy and paste the entire URL provided into your browser’s address bar to activate your account.
New Orleans Prosecutors Listen To Attorney Inmate Calls. But Should They?
Once your account is activated, you can then visit www.connectnetwork.com and use your login details to access the site.
Registered ConnectNetwork.com users who have verified their accounts can access the ConnectNetwork.com website using the instructions below.
2. Once you have successfully logged in to your ConnectNetwork.com account, the first screen you will see is the Account Summary page. This screen will be the starting point for setting up and submitting your desired service, depending on service availability at the location you selected during your account setup. To set up the AdvancePay (Your Mobile Account) deposit option, you need to select the Register button under the Your Mobile Account heading.
3. Select the Add button on this page to add your phone number to this account, which will allow you to deposit money for your inmates to simply call this number.
Nonprofit Aims To Disrupt Pricey Prison Telecom Industry
4. Step 1 in the Phone Account Setup Process is to add your phone number, including area code, in the fields listed on this page. Once this is done, you need to click on the Next button.
5. Next, you need to enter the address and phone number that you typed on the previous screen. You can choose the address that you entered during your account registration process or enter a different address. Once done, you can click on the Next button.
6. Step 2 Your hardware configuration information displays on the status bar. On this page you will need to select the state and location of your inmate. Once this is done, you can click on the Next button.
7. Step 3 in setting up an Advancepay account is to verify the information you have entered so far. If you need to make corrections in any field, you can select the Back button until you reach the field on the screen that needs to be corrected. If all the information is valid, you can select the submit button.
Mother Or Money? The Exorbitant Cost Of Phone Calls From Jail
8. Your account information has not been submitted to the ConnectNetwork.com system and you are now seeing a confirmation screen. From this screen, you can go to different areas of the site – eg: make a payment, review recent activity or add an additional phone number or tool.
9. When you return to the Account Summary screen, you will now see options for your mobile account type. To deposit funds into your account, choose a payment method to get started.
10. Step 1 in the Payments section involves selecting the phone number to which you wish to deposit money, and selecting the appropriate location.
11. Step 2 of the process is when you choose your preferred payment method. When you first get to the screen, the credit card field will have the message No Credit Cards on File. You need to select the Credit Card link next to this field.
No More Mail Call As Florida Prisons Replace Letters With Digital Copies
12. After selecting the Credit Card link, the Manage Your Cards screen will appear. To add a card to your account – Enter your card number, card name, expiry and zip code information in the fields provided. Once all the information is filled in, select the Add Card button and your card will be saved to file. Once the information is saved in the system, you can select the Close button to return to the Payment screen.
13. When you return to the payment screen, you can now select the card entered in the system as the payment method in the Credit Card field. You will also need to enter the security number of the card you selected in the previous field. The last step on this page is to enter the amount you want to deposit to this phone number. Once all these fields are filled, you can go to the confirmation screen by selecting the Next button.
14. Step 3 is setting to verify all your details before submitting your payment. please check them all
Add money to phone for jail calls, how to put money on my phone for inmate calls, put money on my phone for inmate calls, add minutes for inmate calls, add money to phone for inmate calls, put money on phone for inmate calls, add money to inmate calls, how to add money to my phone for inmate calls, phone number to add money for inmate calls, add money for inmate calls, how to put money on phone for inmate calls, add money to phone for inmate
helo it’s me.
i love to share about Home Office Decor ideas 2023