Small Home Office Decor Ideas – A home office can be a great alternative to going to work every day, but it doesn’t have to be boring. Creating a creative home office with personality will help inspire creativity and make you more productive. If you spend most of your working day at home, it is important to create a space that is comfortable and pleasant to work in.
Your office space can be a complete makeover in your home, but it can be a creative addition anywhere. This could include the hallway, under your stairs, in a closet, in your living room, kitchen, bedroom, laundry room, or spare bedroom. If you really don’t have the extra space, use your dining table! The idea is to be creative, but make sure you have a comfortable chair, it’s important to be productive.
Small Home Office Decor Ideas
If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, try lighting candles, real flames, or flameless LEDs. Diffusers also work, a home fragrance oil such as lavender will promote relaxation. You can find them anywhere online, just keyword “Aromatherapy Diffusers”. Check out some great ideas below and be sure to let us know in the comments below which of these creative home office ideas inspired you the most and why!
Home Office Decor And Organization Idea: How To Create And Decorate Your Home Office In Your Small Apartment?
Note: Be sure to check out some of our other inspiring home office ideas featured on One Kindesign: 28 Unreal Home Offices With Libraries For Creative Inspiration and 25 Fantastic Bedroom Home Office Ideas.
1. A cluttered home office is a common creative space for children and adults. This creative space is decorated with your favorite decorative items, including vintage items and furniture, artwork and craft projects. The wallpaper is called Cranley in Celadon by Cole & Son. The table is an Alex drawer from IKEA. Small metal chairs from Pottery Barn are decorative items. (via Simply Home Decorating)
2. If you’re short on space, turn a junk closet into a cozy home office. 12″ wide double straight masonry door trimmed to look like a shaker door. Beveled mirror inserts are glued on mirror glue. An office chair was found on eBay. The interior of the cabinet is painted in passive SW 7064 – Sherwin-Williams 75%. (via Modern Craft Construction)
3. This elegant home office features cabinets painted in Farrow and Ball Plumet. The billboards are covered with MDF fabric, produced by an English billboard company. You can also hang the cork on the wall and cover it with fabric to use as a message or inspiration board. The chairs are Ercole dining chairs, spray painted blue. (via Turner Pocock)
Modern Home Office Design Ideas To Help You Work From Home
4. This inspiring home office in a Scandinavian home features a small wooden desk next to an Ikea chair from the 50s. Clipboards are cleverly placed on the wall to be used as artistic inspiration or can be used as a message centerpiece. (via Isabella McAllister)
5. This desk is in the living room of an 800 square foot apartment in New York. Located next to the fireplace in the living room, this convenient space also has a window on the other side of the table, which lets in natural light and summer sun. In winter, the fireplace can be used for heating. The mustard yellow table is from Pearl River Mart and the chair is from Kartel. The gallery wall has things that make the home owner smile! (via Ricky Snyder)
6. The slate wall and coordinating accessories are made by a company called Storewall. The chair is made in Italy by Calligaris and is available from Mr. Bar stool. The colorful FLOR carpet surface is the basis for the space. On the wall, Jermaine Rodgers has framed posters of the band in the art collection. The table top has a sustainable Baltic core material with a custom design printed on top of the material. The legs are from IKEA. (via Fox Interiors)
7. A DIY desk can be perfect for your home if you want to create something unique and personal. A trip to your local hardware store or online to find wooden saw horses, which you can paint in the color of your choice. Paint a piece of raw wood to match the top. (via Hege in France)
How To Perfectly Decorate Your Home Office
8. You can create an office space in your home wherever space allows. Here, the open wall space is used to its full potential. Natural light from windows and doors lifts the mood and provides a view of nature. You can copy the same look without a built-in desk by using something like a secretary desk. The wall clock is an antique cellular clock. The wall paint color is Benjamin Moore 1/2 Decorator White 1/2 Linen White. (via Alice Blake Interiors)
9. When creating your home office, it’s important to stay organized and on task. Wall systems like this one from Pottery Barn can hold loose papers, mail, organize your calendar, and put your favorite quotes or photos on cork boards. (via Clay Barn)
10. There’s no need to spend a lot of money on home office space if you buy your furniture from thrift stores. The table and chair were found in an antique store. The homeowner reclaimed the chair’s fabric using a custom print, which can be found here. The plant on the shelf is the succulent ‘String of Pearls’. (via Going Home to Roast)
11. Contemporary home office located in Amsterdam. If you’re looking for something DIY to add to your office, try a fabric-covered bulletin board or inspiration board. This will help you personalize your space and boost your creativity. This is a soft board (cork board, foam core) covered with fabric – attach the fabric to the back first, then tape it down. If there is a window above your desk, place foam core cut to size on each window wall. (via Irideen)
How To Make A Home Office In A Small Space
12. This cozy workspace has a chalkboard wall for writing motivational messages or daily reminders. The wall is just paint on the board and can be painted any color (Benjamin Moore, Sharon Williams). Complementing the color of the board is a book themed wall covering — Ex Libris 114/15029 – Fornasetti Senza Tempo – Cole & Son. The table chair is from World Market. (via Cross Interior Design)
13. A desk on wheels can be a great solution for your home office, especially if the room is multi-purpose. This custom desk is made of walnut with a stained base. Table dimensions are 3′ x 6′. There is a Pottery Barn pin board on the wall. School electric lights illuminate the blackboard. (via Jute Interior Design)
14. In the case of this home office, the junk room has become a work and craft space. If you can, try to set up your office space in an area with natural light, it really helps lift your mood when working from home. Add personal touches to make this space your own. (via House Nerd)
15. Bright and fun colors in your office are what you need to inspire your work. The chair is from Soho Concepts. The table material is butcher block, with blue Bisley cabinets underneath. Regina Andrews does the lighting. (via InDesign)
Home Office Ideas: Turn A Spare Room Into Your Dream Workspace
16. Make your home office space bigger by placing your desk in front of a window with a view. Natural light will increase productivity and lift your mood, with the added bonus of perspective. (by Lauren Quillen for HGTV)
17. This home office invites strangers in. If your home office doesn’t have a view of nature, there are still creative ways to bring in elements of nature. Decorate with greens and browns that inspire nature, like graphic curtains. Or use plants to bring in nature, which also helps improve indoor air quality. According to the Lung Institute, these are the five best plants for increasing oxygen in your home: areca palm, snake plant called mother-in-law’s tongue, silver plant, gerbera daisy (Gerbera jamesoni), Chinese evergreen. (via Rachel Simpson for HGTV)
18. This home office and creative haven is inspired by colorful patterns. The desk chair is a back from a classic Mademoiselle Kartell chair, upholstered in custom fabric (you can find it anywhere). The desk is custom designed and made, and the lamp is from West Elm. Floating shelves are Ikea Lac shelves. The background was made by Cole & Son.
19. Maximize the cozy nook with this stylish home office. This home office desk and chair was purchased through Coveted Home in Kansas City. The artwork is by award-winning Kansas City artist Roy Inman Photographs. The table lamp is from Design Workshop. (via Katie Sullivan Designs)
Small Home Office Ideas
20. A cozy corner of the living room is carved into a small office space in an apartment on the Upper East Side of New York. The table was made by Katie Skelton. The color is wall paint.
Home office desk decor ideas, home office decor ideas for her, modern home office decor ideas, small office wall decor ideas, home office decor ideas, small office decor ideas for work, small home decor ideas, small office space decor ideas, small home office decor, small office decor ideas, home decor ideas for small living room, small work office decor ideas
helo it’s me.
i love to share about Home Office Decor ideas 2023