Wall Art And Decor For Living Room – Running out of decorating inspiration? Here are 46 wall art ideas to spread the magic of the living room.
1. Monotone Print Black and white images, combined with favorite words and their descriptions, share your family’s journey with those who enter your home.
Wall Art And Decor For Living Room
“As a designer, I love simplicity. Colors can have more impact than we realize, so a monotone or duotone palette feels fresh.” Brianna Evans, interior designer in residence
Modern Wall Art Diys
2. Rope Art A beautiful piece of rope art can be framed and hung on a wall to add some touch to your decor. Use green and neutral colors for a minimal yet authentic feel. (Line drawings also make a great boho word wall.)
3. 3D Flowers Three-dimensional flowers of metal, paper or other materials can be combined to create a beautiful centerpiece.
4. Textured Art Look for artworks that incorporate texture to make your space more interesting. Paper art works great. The high-quality design will give you that DIY feel (without the hassle of being DIY)!
“Design is visual and textile. Rough or smooth pieces create something solid and eye-catching on the wall.” – Residence Interior Designer Courtney Marquez
D Wood World Map Travel Wall Art Wooden Interior Living Room Decoration Kitchen
5. Botanical print art with plants reflects your love for greenery and adds a sense of calm to your home. Choose the type of plant based on the effect you want where it grows; For example, palm trees would look tropical! Plant real plants with similar plants on the floor to make the home decor stand out.
6. Group your photos Choose smaller photos or photos than usual and group them together to create a unique talking point. As the saying goes, the best things come in small packages. Visitors to the collection of small wall art will depend on closer inspection – and better appreciation.
7. String art is back! Thread art is making a comeback, and that’s a good thing. This intricate design adds symmetry and beauty to your space.
“The intricate details of string art draw you in, it is truly a work of art. The more you look at one of these pieces, the more you see; this is the kind of wall art that amazes visitors.” Will do.” Brianna Evans, interior designer in residence
Farmhouse Wall Decor
8. Mirror Mirror Place a mirror on the wall to brighten up the lighting and make your room feel more spacious. Bonus points if it’s in a cold frame! (Make sure the mirror faces the window for more light.)
9. Tone on tone Art that uses subtle tones can be interesting without overwhelming a room. Look for neutrals to enhance any space.
Looking for something special? Choose a canvas print with a fun color palette to complement your decor. Transform the family room into a modern and inviting living room by placing a large canvas over the coffee table.
“If you need to decorate a wall with light, canvas art is always your best bet. It’s the most popular and easiest way to paint and sell, so the options are ready. Choose the style, color, and tracking that best suits your personality.” Be consistent.” — Residence Interior Designer Courtney Marquez
Smart Wall Décor Ideas To Liven Your Room
11. Gallery Wall Do you have more than one favorite picture? Collect different pieces that have something in common and turn your wall into a gallery.
12. Glitter and sparkle You can’t go wrong with glitter, so double down on glitter framed pictures and use them as a backdrop for some pretty decorations. Starburst pictures make the best living room decorations. (Don’t forget the color tone! Darker stone or softer cement creates a muted metallic effect.)
13. Horse Beauty If you love horses, then adding them to your walls is no easy task. Choose a large text that dominates the room and build around it.
“Horses lend themselves well to rustic, rustic and western aesthetics. I love the beautiful horse wall art paired with the rustic vintage leather sofa!” Brianna Evans, interior designer in residence
Drummer Canvas Wall Art Drum Art Print Music Poster Multi Panel Print Drummer Silhouette Artwork Music
14. Wildlife at Home Bring your love for wildlife into your home with framed pictures of your favorite creatures. Just like in real life, animals can bring out the best in people. Choose simple pictures of animals roaming around peacefully to boost seratonin vibes in your living room or dining room.
15. Simple Nature A simple leaf print, tree picture or flower picture can set the mood for a room and show your interest in nature.
16. Dreaming of traveling by plane? Add the destination to a framed canvas or bucket list to always have your travel inspiration on hand. The modes of transport on a blank wall will be sure to create an inspiring living room design.
“Photographing anything in the sky, whether it’s a sunset, sunrise, or clouds, almost looks like a window. It also feels airy and makes your room feel like a limitless, open space.” – Residence Interior Designer Courtney Marquez
Hanging Wall Art Complete Guide
17. Calm Ocean Give your space a cool feel with a beautiful ocean image. The abstract pieces almost – but not completely – reflect the true nature of the sea.
18. Large pieces of art can dominate a room – in a good way! Enjoy your favorite painting in full size. (Most wall areas are, after all, the largest parts of the house and require similar concept art.)
19. Basic Images You don’t need to be flashy with your images. Just pick something that catches your eye and stick to it.
“Sometimes, when an image is less clear, our thoughts are more specific to it. When art is open to interpretation, you can put your thoughts into it. Call it what you want.” Follow the pattern and decor you choose.” — Brianna Evans, interior designer at Residences
Vintage Halloween Living Room Gallery Wall Art
20. Shades of gray-toned painting suit any decor style, so take a paint or two and add a few gray elements to bring the room together. Compared to white walls, shades of gray can have a calming effect. Other neutral color schemes, such as beige and cream, have a similar effect—especially when paired with a gray scheme, which complements each type and brings out what’s different.
21. Abstract There is something about abstract art that appeals to the eye, as it allows you to understand the artist’s meaning for yourself.
22. Layered Photos Even though you can’t hang pictures on your walls, you can keep them on the table. Try mixing a few together, then stacking them for a unique look. (Think of these types of tables as wall shelves for your art!)
“Interested wall art is a cinch! No hammering, nails or drilling. It’s a great way to fill up an empty side table.” – Residence Interior Designer Courtney Marquez
Wall Art Picture Modern Canvas Painting Poster Print For Living Room Home Decor
23. Black Frames Take a favorite photo and frame it in a simple black frame so it stands out on the wall.
24. Fun colors You can design an entire room around the colors on your wall for a cohesive feel. Common bright colors in wall art include pink, blue and green. But in a small living room, be careful: You only need one bright color to brighten up your space and make it stand out.
25. Split Panels Instead of using these panels to divide your space, hang them on a wall for a unique look.
“Anything that’s too tall tends to elongate a space. The ceiling feels higher, the air feels more open and the eye is drawn upward, which is often synonymous with a feeling of strength and comfort.” – Residence Interior Designer Brianna Evans
Abstract Boho Wall Art By Living Simply House
26. Beach Views Love the beach? Take the joy home with framed and printed photos of your favorite places. Take the beauty beyond the walls too – paintings of sea shells and tropical plants wouldn’t do without art.
27. Cacti Prints Succulents and cacti offer a low-maintenance way to add greenery to your space. Highlight your plants with cacti pictures on your wall.
28. Unforgettable Paints A subtle color palette will blend well with your existing decor while adding a focal point. For a casual setting, choose a neutral shade that’s darker or lighter than your walls (as long as it’s a different shade). For more color, try earth tones.
“Neutral is calming. A beige or earthy pattern is a great stress reliever in any room.” – Residence Interior Designer Courtney Marquez
Family Tree Wall Decal
29. Charcoal images are an excellent medium. This type of painting has a mix of simplicity and sophistication – the perfect combination for wall art.
30. Leaves on the wall Show your love for plants with large pictures of leaves. You can collect lots and combine them. The subtle lines, stems and shapes found in nature are iconic in their own right and stunning in the home.
“Changing up the way you use it can add style and flavor. I personally love old marble or clay.
Metal wall decor for living room, wall painting decor for living room, wall decor for farmhouse living room, wall art decor ideas for living room, best wall decor for living room, cheap wall decor for living room, modern wall decor for living room, art decor for living room, wall art decor for living room, large wall decor ideas for living room, wall decor for living room, metal wall art decor for living room
helo it’s me.
i love to share about Home Office Decor ideas 2023