Wall Art Decor Ideas For Living Room – Breathe dry dressing? Here are 46 wall art ideas for the living room to unleash the magic.
1. Print monotone black-and-white photos combined with favorite words and their definitions to share your family’s journey with those who enter your home.
Wall Art Decor Ideas For Living Room
“As a designer, I love simplicity. Color can affect mood more than we often think, so a monotone or duotone palette feels fresh.” – Brianna Evans, interior designer at Living Spaces
Vinyl Record Decoration Decor
2. Rope Art A beautiful piece of rope art can be framed and hung on the wall to add some texture to your decor. Stick to raw and neutral materials for a minimal yet authentic feel. (Rope art also makes a great boho accent wall.)
3. 3D Flowers 3D flowers can be assembled in metal, paper or other materials to create a beautiful centerpiece.
4. Textured Art Look for textured artwork to make your space more interesting. Paper art works especially well. The high-quality design offers a DIY feel (without the hassle of DIYing it)!
“The design is visual and textured. Lumps, knots or soft pieces are hung on the wall to add visual elements.” – Courtney Marquez Living Space Interior Designer
Stunning Diy Wood Wall Art Ideas• Craving Some Creativity
5. Botanical print art with plants and flora will show your love for greenery and create a relaxed feeling in your home. Choose the type of plant based on where it grows for your enjoyment. For example, palm trees feel tropical! Place real plants on the floor with the same plants to enhance the home decor.
6. Group your photos Select line art or smaller photos than usual and combine them to create a unique episode. As the saying goes, the best things come in small packages. Visitors are treated to collect miniature wall art for closer inspection and better appreciation.
7. String Art It’s Back! Giving fiber art back, that’s a good thing. These intricate designs add balance and elegance to your space.
“The intricate detail of the fiber art draws you in, it’s truly a work of art. The more you look at one of these pieces, the more you’ll see; this is a fascinating type of wall art.” It welcomes visitors. .” — Briana Evans, interior designer at Living Spaces
Living Room Wall Decor Ideas To Reinvigorate Blank Spaces
8. Mirrors Mirrors reflect light and placing a mirror on the wall will make your room look more spacious. Bonus points if it’s in a cool frame! (Make sure the mirror is facing a window to maximize brightness.)
9. Tone-on-tone art that uses subtle tones can be dramatic without overwhelming the room. Find neutrals to enhance any space.
Are you looking for something specific? Choose framed canvas art in a fun color palette to complement your decor. Transform the family room into a modern living room style by placing a large canvas above the coffee table.
“If you want to spruce up a wall in a snap, like everywhere else, canvas art is your best bet. It’s the most popular and easiest medium to paint and sell, so the crop is ripe. Choose a style, color, and theme. Match your personality!” – Interior designer Courtney Marquez
There’s No Place Like Home Sign, Family Gift, Family Wall Art Decor, Unique Housewarming Gifts
11. Gallery Wall Do you have some artwork that you love? Collect different pieces that have something in common, then turn your wall into an art gallery.
12. You can’t go wrong with glitter and glitter photos, so double up on framed glitter photos and use them as a backdrop for some stunning decorations. Starburst figurines make a perfect complement to living room decor. (Don’t forget the paint color, too! A dark gray or soft cement creates a soft metallic effect.)
13. The beauty of horses If you love horses, you can’t help but add them to your walls. Choose a large print that dominates the room and carries it around.
“Horses have a rustic, country and western look. I love a nice horse wall with a classic country leather sofa!” – Brianna Evans, interior designer at Living Spaces
Modern Abstract Nordic Wall Art Print Poster
14. Wildlife at home Bring the love of creatures into your home with framed photos of your favorite creatures. Just like in real life, animals can bring out the best in people. Choose gentle scenes of peacefully moving animals to stimulate serotonin in your living room or dining room.
15. Simple Nature A simple leaf print, tree picture or flower picture can set the tone for a room and show your interest in nature.
16. Dream of traveling and taking a flight? Hang a framed canvas of an airplane or bucket list destination to keep your travel inspiration close at hand. Transport methods on a specific blank wall ensure that the design of the living room is interesting.
“Photographing anything in the sky, whether it’s a sunset, a sunrise or a collection of clouds, it looks like a window. It feels airy and gives your room an endless view. Feels like an open living space.” – Courtney Marquez Living Space Interior Designer
Amazon.com: Abstract Art Pictures Canvas Wall Art For Living Room Bedroom Or Bathroom Wall Decor,abstract Wall Art Print Paitnings For Home Decor,line Drawings Waterproof Stretched Ready To Hang 20x40inches: Posters & Prints
17. Cool Sea Cool your space with a beautiful picture of the sea. Mostly abstract – but not quite – the pieces capture the true nature of the ocean.
18. Go Big Giant Artwork can dominate a room – in a good way! Enjoy your favorite full size photo. (Many wall spaces are, after all, the largest parts of the house and require art in the same vein.)
19. Basic photos You don’t have to go with your photos. Choose something you like and hang it.
“Sometimes, the smaller the image, the more specific our ideas about it. When art is open to interpretation, you can attach your personal ideas to it. So, abstract art is a great chameleon, and you can tell us exactly what you want. Do it based on the style of your surroundings and the decorative materials you choose.” – Brianna Evans, interior designer at Living Spaces
Amazon.com: Gubiyu Set Of 3 Boho Wall Decor Mid Century Modern Bedroom Wall Art Minimalist Bathroom Decor Gallery Art Neutral Abstract Geometric Wall Art Prints Canvas Boho Room Decor Black Beige Orange
20. Gray Shades of gray photos work well with any decorating style, so take a few photos and add other gray elements to bring the room together. Against white walls, gray colors can have a calming effect. Other neutral color schemes like beige and cream have a similar effect – especially when paired with a gray scheme to bring out the different shades of each.
21. There is something eye-catching about abstract art because it allows you to interpret the artist’s own meaning.
22. Layered Pictures Although you can’t hang pictures on your walls, you can place them on a table. Try putting a few together, then layer them for a unique look. (Think of these boards as wall shelves for your art!)
“Lean wall art is a cinch! No hammering, nailing or drilling involved. It’s also a great way to fill an empty sideboard.” – Courtney Marquez Living Space Interior Designer
Jolly 3 Joint Modern Abstract Gold Gray Wall Art Decor Canvas Painting Prints Pictures Artwork Home Decor For Living Room Dining Room Bedroom Golden Leaves
23. Black Frame Take your favorite photo and frame it in plain black to really stand out on the wall.
24. Fun colors An entire room’s decor can be built around the colors in your wall art for a cohesive feel. Bright colors commonly seen in wall art include pink, blue, and green. But in small living rooms, be careful: you only need one bright color to brighten up your space and energize it.
25. Divider Panels Instead of using these panels to divide your space, hang them on the wall for a unique look.
“Anything that spans a long space. The ceiling feels higher, the air feels more open and the eyes are drawn up, which is usually associated with health and well-being.” – Brianna Evans, interior designer at Living Spaces
Living Room Wall Art
26. Beach Memories Do you like the beach? Take the joy home with framed and matted photos of your favorite place. Take the beauty off the walls too – Seychelles figures and tropical plants will inspire art.
27. Cacti Prints Succulents and cacti offer a low-maintenance way to add greenery to your space. Spice up your plants with cactus prints on your wall.
28. A painting with a neutral paint undertone blends well with your existing decor as long as it adds focus. Choose a neutral shade (as long as it’s a contrasting shade) that’s slightly darker or lighter than your walls for a progressive feel. For a little more color, try shades in earth tones.
“Calm neutrals. Beige or clay paint is a great way to de-stress any room.” – Courtney Marquez Living Space Interior Designer
Chic Living Room Wall Decor Ideas
29. Charcoal Drawing Charcoal is a beautiful medium. This type of image combines simplicity with sophistication – a perfect combination for wall art.
30. Express your love for plants with large leaf pictures on the wall. You can add several and combine them. The veins, stems and subtle patterns found in nature are a work of art in themselves and wonderful at home.
“You can add style and flavor by changing the textures you use.
Wall art decor for living room, mirror wall decor ideas for living room, wall decor ideas for living room pinterest, large wall decor ideas for living room, wall decor ideas for living room, metal wall art decor for living room, long wall decor ideas for living room, diy wall decor ideas for living room, cheap wall decor ideas for living room, living room art decor ideas, modern wall decor ideas for living room, tv wall decor ideas for living room
helo it’s me.
i love to share about Home Office Decor ideas 2023